Healthy Diet
that I took from Nutrition & Fitness Consultant and I gonna give you 9 food with recipes, this will help you to build a healthy diet.
And it is not necessary to follow the same order. you can adjust it according to you without timing and body-aiming.
Breakfast ( Use any of these )
- 50gm daliya in 250 ml milk. No sugar. And 2 eggs omelet. No spices
- 40gm black gram(Kala chana) +40 gm black Bean. ( I let them soak in water bottle whole night and boil them in next morning) No spices, no salt.
- Banana Shake (4 bananas in 500 ml milk) No sugar
- 4 brown bread pieces with peanut butter or jam and 250ml milk.
Lunch
- 4 Roti + sabzi( whatever sabzi is being made at home for lunch)
Evening
- 5 boiled whole eggs ( or anything from breakfast section)
Dinner
- 4 Roti + sabzi( whatever sabzi is being made at home for lunch
- 500 ml milk just before sleeping ( no sugar)
This is my Diet Plan And I can say I am fit enough to guide people
Comments
Post a Comment